Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yes..... These are Real


I couldn't help but notice these on a shoe blog the other day. It just got me wondering... i dunno just thinking out loud.... Does Brand Jordan get some of their color inspirations from some of the fake knock-offs? I'm pretty sure they know they're out there, you can't miss them, just pick up a Source or a XXL Mag and just turn to the back... You see them... yea those... those are fake... now look at these. These....... are real..... I have to admit with releases like these the gap between real and fake is starting to close... (well, not that close, real 'heads can tell the difference, and if you can't, your not a real kickhead). They're called Jordan brand V Fusions I believe... Wait Lemmie check the box... Just Kiddin'. But Yea These are available now, and they are real.



'teef

No comments: