Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back to Basic (Zoom Flight 95')



Its Kind of Ironic that I saw these at Niketown last week. Irony being these were the first Nike kicks Jason Kidd wore, his rookie season with the Mavs. They still look like they could be new b ball kicks with the severe lack of signature and or unique kicks Nike has nowadays. I remember back in the 90's there was a ranking in school. Its funny 'cause i think this has shifted to the dunk craze ( I have officially left and retired from those). No matter what kicks you had they would never top Jordan's, ( well Jordans in decent condition of course, kids were pretty hard on kicks and some still are). Penny's were decent, Barkley's of course were my favorite, and AF1's ( uptowns , they were called, some kids don't even know they were called those). As I look at my og Air CB34's I remember; I remember when there was at least 5-6 different Nike sig kicks out when i was in school. And just different things in general no Elites. And these....... these... were one of them.... (These are available, you can get'em for about $115.)



'teef (P.S. Happy Birthday Grandma All the Best!!!!)

No comments: