Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Countdown Ensues.....


One thing,... I've gotta give the Houston Rockets a lot of credit for winning 22 games in a row. That's pretty impressive, and its even more impressive without Yao for the last 10 games. They will get tested again when the Boston three party come to town tomorrow. That will be a good game, too bad I'm not in the Texas area. I don't know if they appreciate their teams like New Yorkers do. They don't boo when players give 99 percent effort like we do. This brings me to what the blog is about.... The countdown ensues, its funny and creepy, now I'm beginning to feel like Jim Carrey with this whole 23 thing, the rockets are looking to win"23" games in a row and it just so happens that I'm posting about a 23 pack that has just been released. I'm telling ya I didn't mention it on purpose. Or did I ? The 14-9 pack is out now and you can get them at retail if you want them, I don't count on these selling out too fast.



'teef

No comments: