Monday, June 14, 2010

Untitled


"Lipstick for Marilyn Monroe; Blew a death kiss to Fidel Castro; Only the Strong Survive... NaS Bear witness".... Can't really think of a proper title to this one... Don't really know man just can't think of one. The Lakers will have to do this in 2 games... Can they do it?... Looks like my last post I'm gonna have to change the game 6 scenario to the Celtics. Wouldn't that be an ending... The Boston Celtics another title .. One win away.. It would be interesting they do it in LA; that would be sweeter.. Someone asked me whether I thought there will be a game 7.. If you know my scenarios I like to answer questions with even more annoying questions... So when this person asked me if I thought there would be a game 7 I then turned and asked him..... : "Hey Does Hannah Montana Kiss Girls?" (P.S. Don't ask me how I know that; those are one of the disadvantages of You Tube) So if you can answer my question then you know she does kiss girls, hence I Believe there will be a game 7. Just can't see Kobe going down in his house... but if he does, you know how it goes down in my mind..... Stay Tuned

Tha Lakers need a KickStart......


'teef

No comments: