Monday, June 7, 2010

Basketball Finale........

Good evening Boston.... good afternoon Los Angeles......... basketball's season finale is here...... No plot twists though..... Both coasts pretty much know wat will be the turn out..... i do too.... i know wats gonna happen in game 6.... Kobes gonna hit a game buzzer to send Boston home rite? rite??? Hey thats how LA would wanna see it (And oddly some people in NYC as well... the ppl chanting MVP when he dropped Rodger Maris on us... you know wat.... that was a performance though. ...Not even gonna front this time check my archives for my reply on that 61....). Not sure how Boston wants to see it. They just want to win Malcolm X style...... Honestly, I think they're in shock they're in the finals again.... At least Brian Scalabrine is... How did they make the finals without him??.. Without an actual Celtic... that baffles me to...... It Baffles me.....

No comments: