Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"The Truth" MVP


An exciting NBA season has come to an end. I don't know if you could call it a fairy tail ending, well if i ask KG he might disagree with me ("ANYTHING IS POSSIBBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"). The west was competitive but the east holds home to the champs. How bout those Hornets, I have a feeling a banner will be hanging in New Orleans very soon. But Andrew Bynum might have something to say about that as well. Would he have made a difference? I'd say no and that's the truth, and I meant that. Paul Pierce wins the finals MVP. I believe he earned it when he rallied his team for that 24 point comeback in LA, in his hometown. He doesn't look fierce but he is a dominant scorer. He got the respect he deserved now. But is he a hall of fame player? I need one more year of him in the playoffs to determine that. But one thing he's getting pretty close. He is a legitimate scorer and clutch performer, and that's the Truth.



'teef

No comments: