Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lethal Combination


Have to Mention these guys. Every time I'm in the gym they're on repeat on my I-Pod. If you don't know these guys then get familiar because they will be around for years to come. Gnarles Barkley is they're name, and this is their second album as this duo. If your a fan then you know they were members or their respective groups ( Cee-Lo, a original Hip-hop Goodie Mobb member, and Danger mouse, whose produced all the tracks for this album and the last one "St Elsewhere" worked alongside underground rapper MF Doom. They formed the group Dangerdoom). the music is a fusion of rock ,hip-hop, electro, and something else I can't describe. You gotta check it out for yourself, its just music; good music. If you listen closely, you'll see that every song has a message, they poke fun at many things from beauty to superficial people. Listen to them while doing other things because they are a lethal combination.....

You've been warned...



'teef (the finals start Thurs. Finally I can see this Celtics ,Lakers rivalry my dad was talking about, I was only four the last time they played but I've seen that magical sky hook about a thousand times... I'll talk about Kobe Vs KG next time...)

No comments: