Sunday, May 25, 2008

"HypeBeast"


I never subscribed to Flatspot's email newsletters (they are an online Skateboard store /SB site, if you don't know them, get familiar...). Back when I was on the dunk bandwagon, I kept their site as one of my favorites, just to keep up with the latest things coming out (even though I am "officially" retired from buying kicks). They really seem to reinvent themselves every year, now they send news letters to my email address telling me when dunks are coming out. Just in case I forgot, as just a friendly reminder... And now they seem to come every week, just like career builder. Hype has gone to a new level . A level where if you make one purchase, no matter what it was, or when it was, you will be reminded. ( I don't even wanna talk about Eastbay, haven't seen them in a while....) But that's the Internet, the new Hypebeast.



(New Orleans, maybe next year it was a good run though, CP, West, Peja, Tyson, MO', maybe this was for the better, for next year. Because there's no reason why you can't go all the way next year; barring the same team.)
'teef

No comments: