Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Best in The Business....




I don't know if he can do it, but it looks pretty good heading into San Antonio right now, up 2-0 on the Spurs... Texas ( San Antonio and Dallas) hasn't found an answer for Chris Paul yet. He's been to Texas just a few weeks ago but this time he's stepping into the champs part of town. A little different than Dallas, fans are ready to cheer for them. I don't think their confidence has taken a big hit yet. (They have been convincing victories though, but they are the champs you have to win four games in a playoff series). I have to say it again for it to sink into my brain, Chris Paul is the best Point Guard in the league, I am now a believer.... He also has his own shoe courtesy of Jordan brand. They're not the best looking though. (Jordan brand designers?? The Melo shoes too, they want to take them to another level but who is designing their kicks.. Jordan??.. That's a bad joke Jordan can do other things besides being the greatest player ever). If the Hornets can get past the Spurs I believe they will get to the finals, There I'm man enough to say it, I think they can make it, they have a team that is built on matchup problems. And, their team is run by the best playmaker in the game. I think they can make it all the way. Remember you heard it first from here....


'teef ( Jordan CP3's are available now for about $115, the game is on tomorrow on ESPN)

No comments: