Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween's Coming


The NBA season looks slim... Since there is no basketball i have taken up watching other things.. on you tube I watched a WNBA game. it was amusing to see so many turnovers and fouls. i almost forgot what they were playing... this made me realize that men's basketball was needed.. I've also started to watch more movies. since there is no NBA season. i recently saw a film from Spain called "la piel que habito" which translates into the skin i live in. it deals with deception and revenge. Revenge that will transform you into a firm believer of locking up criminals, and not letting the families get to them... i do recommend the film to people who have trouble of coming up with a Halloween costume (because it's coming) The doctor can help you... Anyway, after the film concluded I stood there for about ten minutes. In those ten minutes I realized that because there is no basketball many people have to take up watching other people playing basketball (women sorry). so i hope and am confident that basketball will be played again by the professionals...

SL

On a side note the Lebron 9 releases tomorrow I saw them in footlocker today; they look like a training shoe.. but its always the colors that they release that will make the shoe... its the colors.... Yeah.... P.S. Halloween pick for those who don't have a scary film to watch my pick is Dead Silence. Scary and a great story, and plot twist as well... Watch it and tell me what you think..... If you dare......

No comments: