Saturday, April 16, 2011

Playoffs ... Finally Here


Finally. this has been the season I have been waiting for. With all the Hype that has been looming over this post season it has finally come..... I going to make a bold statement. I think the Knicks have a legitimate chance of winning against Boston. Yeah i said it big whoop wanna fight about it?? (if you watch Fam Guy then you know what I mean if you don' i suggest you get familiar...) I am New York City to the heart and I actually mean this... I think they can win they have proven scorers and Mr. Big Shot with the wisdom to guide and show them... I also think the Lakers get back to the finals... and guess who I believe they'll meet..... Yeah Folks "Heatles"... Now I'm gonna run back to watch the Blazers beat the Unicorns... I mean Mavs.......



'teef


(KickStart Promo Stickers Coming soon Finally) Also thats just a random Spring picture I wanted to use a picture to catch your eye.... Yeah just your eye...

No comments: