Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween From KickStart




Since I'm an NYC Native there's always something going on for holidays. The Halloween parade is one of these things. you will see people in "Alternative" costumes. (see below) some have one costume, and some I've seen have two. (I'll let your personal imagination come up with some combinations... kinda like what George Lucas does...) I don't know what is is about this year (maybe its on a weekend) but I'm thinking something is going to go on. I'll probably be there and I'll have a camera... 'nuff said. Lets see where that takes me, or "drags" me (no homo).
( Joker is wearing two costumes. you can argue its one, but who's really gonna argue this??... and the lovely Morrigan is one my favorites... If a woman is wearing this at the parade if will be posted Tomorrow...)

No comments: