Sunday, July 19, 2009

Season 3


My third year. I still have been under the radar (thank all Nike talk and hype beast viewers who check the site. I will be expanding as I've said before).It has been a good year; the name changed from Kicks & Everything in between to what is can be called now ( legal reasons had to copyright the name ) which is KickStart. And since I'm from NYC ( Queens..man, I love queens [No homo]) I threw that in. The next thing that's on the agenda is the logo. There have been many drafts on adobe that I've been working on. Some look good and some look, well not so good. one thing's for sure it will be a household name in the future ask Christopher Lloyd if you don't believe me.... I threw the "chalk" in the air..... I'm ready for another season.


'Teef (with a name like Kickstart the logo's are endless... this guy was my inspiration....really)

No comments: