Friday, June 26, 2009

Icon Passes

My favorite artist growing up. I was going to put up some pics of him, but I want to focus more on this paragraph than the pictures. (it's hard to single out my favorite video of him; i had so many,when I do I'll post it here). it's hard to put in to a paragraph what and how an impact he had on growing up watching him. I've never been to any of his shows but my mom bought all his albums and the video's as well. i can say he's the first artist I've seen that is popular in every part of the world. i can't think of anyone else who was ( or ever will be ) that successful. He was a talent who could sing and dance on a level no one has ever compared to (or ever will be). I will be 45 and still dancing along with "beat it" (smooth criminal as well the full version the moonwalker version). Some people won't admit it but if your a true fan you will. There are not many facts that everyone can agree on now a days; but one thing we can all agree on Michael Jackson was the greatest performing artist all over the world. No one has inspired more musicians in every genre than him, no one. "Can't you See; the moon is walking".

No comments: