Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still Here I am

Yes I am. I'm not leaving, at least not when the inaugural year is upon us . I'll be here, a lot is going on, got another Damn in the works (Starring Shawn Kemp). And I will finish the best Centers in the league to cap off the player positions. There's more kicks I have for sale as well (see below) contact me if your interested, as most of them are at flight club but I can always settle for a less inflated price than over there. All kick are kept in great condition and ready to wear all un-worn of course but this is the Internet, so I have to say that. ( gotta make room for '09 its going to be a big year for kicks).





Flipping
Air Maestro ( 94'red all star) sz. 10 & 10.5
Air jordan IV retro ( mars edition original red versions sz 10.5)
Zoom kobe 1 ( black maize quickstrike versions and the blackout black purple version both sizes 10.5)
Air Jordan VII retro Cardinal color ( will send pics because slight yellowing)
Air Force 180 retro ( Barkley's original black royal blue red version's) sz. 10.5 and 11
Dunk Low SB's ( High hair version's for the SB heads, sz 10.5)
A lot more to mention but I'm tired of typing so if your looking for something I can help, contact me.

'teef

No comments: