Thursday, October 9, 2008

Top Ten Best NBA players At their Position Coming Soon


I'm working on it as we speak, (well.... as I speak) a lot of movement coming into the new season. Players have stepped up and solidified themselves as the top players at their position. I'm a big NBA fan (always have been) I give respect when respect is due. A number of people have sent me emails explaining why a player should be #1 not#2 on my list. I've got no prob with that, but this is based on a number of things that they do to make them great at their position (point guards handle the team, power forwards and centers hold down the paint etc). All NBA players at a point in their lives were great basketball players, but then there's the best of the best. Ive broken them down to just top ten. I've got a question, who's the best player in the NBA? Kobe, Lebron, Paul(Chris not Pierce but his stock has risen as well), nope Scot Pollard people. Scot Pollard...


'teef

No comments: