Saturday, July 12, 2008

Olympic Hopefuls


The Dream Team of 1992, Possibly the greatest team ever assembled. I'd say it was the greatest team ever, just in all of sports. They had everything... heart, determination, leaders, role players (correction HOF role players). They also had the kicks. Those were the hay days of Nike, where everyone was rocking the swoosh (CB14,AJ, Pip, Mr.Rob., Reg, Christian Laettner, hey, he was on the team look it up). That team and their kicks will forever be the greatest. Now this brings me to what your looking at above me. The AJ6 Retro Olympic. At first I thought these were hott but after looking at them compared to other kicks I'd pass on these. If your looking to pick up an Olympic kick, Check out the hyperdunks those are serious. Just ask Mike J. Fox. These are out now.
'teef

No comments: