Saturday, April 19, 2008

NBA Playoffs Begin


Just finished finalizing that Paypal account that I've been working off and on. Will be up soon, as well as some stuff from my personal collection. (Once I get that site design down, as well as some sharp pics of the kicks, glad I got my spring break even though its kinda late). When the NBA season started I had ranked all the great players at their position, ( check my archives). I didn't put Chris Paul in my top five. Right Now he is the best point guard in the league, and the best playoff performer on the first day of the post season. I can't really see anyone better than him right now he can do it all, and no turnovers. I'm Looking forward to the games (especially the western conference, the east won't get too interesting until the second round). This is where you either win, or go home its as simple as that. The fire and desire show in the playoffs and with the west being so tight it will be even more desire. Who will break free ? Who will prove they are the champion? Who wants it more? Gotta watch and see. I'll be watching, will you?


'teef



(And of course there are some PE playoff kicks out there I will get some pics of some good ones as soon as I get enough for a post. Also, congrats to Indycar Driver Danica Patrick won her first race over in Japan).

No comments: