Sunday, December 23, 2007

10+13=$?


Saw these on one of my favorites sites 23is back, looks like Jordan is starting a new twin pack. (Coming next year these will be out next month i believe). Brand Jordan will release 2 packs, yea two packs, The packs will entail Jordans that will add up to his number 23. So thus these are the 10's and the 13's which add up to 23. (Jim Carrey would be proud, Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about). When I saw these I really thought the 10's were fake , there were numerous 10's floating around that had the number 23 etched on them. There were PE 10's that did have a number etched on them but i don't think it was 23. (45 i believe as those were when he made his return, his first real return). I know you already bought the playoff 8's, but soon it will be a new year and new Jordans will be coming ,but this you already know.

No comments: