Friday, November 30, 2007

More Hybrids Coming


Just saw a number of Air force Nike kicks, on niketalk. com i still can't seem to find one that I like until I saw these above me. they're not bad, i 've got to see more pics of these. (thanx 23 is back.com) If your a Jordan collector I don't have to say which Jordan inspired these. you just know. I'm still not a big supporter of hybrids, (Air force 180 hybrids I talked about months earlier check my archive for a pic of another hybrid on the right.) I just think its a waste of two good kicks they're trying to mold together. ( those 360 running hybrids aren't bad they're pretty comfortable actually, but decided not to get them, to much for something that really you can't flip, in other words no re-sale value.) I don't get it, why do it ? But somebody up in Beaverton is thinking... Why not?



'teef (working on a paypal account, will soon start posting kicks for sale, and if you want me to try to find a shoe email me at Lordwilling7@gmail.com

No comments: