Saturday, September 29, 2007

Where Were you When...


Where were you when these came out... The Air Max CB2 one of my favorite Barkley sneakers of all time. I was looking through my hard drive trying to find the pic of the merchant booklet (more on that later) and found this wallpaper I used to have on my desktop. These were retro'ed i believe in 2003 and are still being used. (they even released a low top version of these.) sorry Nike, sometimes you can mess up some of your classic sneakers. They really should've released these but the replaced the purple accent with royal blue. (pretty close to the OG version.) I actually saw the ad for these in a sports illustrated magazine i never got these ( i have them now) because i had already got my kicks (AJ VIII) for the year, mom was not trying to hear me ask for another pair. And plus, I was 11 so the kids sizes never had the full air like today.

No comments: