Monday, August 13, 2007

Air CB34




Charles Barkley when he was in the NBA was my favorite player, I liked him because he never sugar coated anything. He never cared what people thought and his infamous Role Model commercial will forever be one of the best Nike Commercials of all time. Though this wasn't my favorite Barkley shoe it was truly unique.i'm glad they chose to release the original color, i've seen a oic of these with fur on them... (i'll try to get a pic of those.) I can now get a chance to get the men's version , because when they came out in 1995 I was only 12. They should be $125-$130 and the pics are of mine from 1995 (The Soles are worn but the retro's will stay true to the original, They will look identical.) They're are five colors scheduled to release at the end of the year and into 2008. I'll have pics of the retro ones next time.


'teef

No comments: