Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Finding Forever


Hip-Hop in my opinion has taken some hits, but Common seems to roll with the punches. he makes real Hip Hop music, which is a pure art form, he's one of its greatest mediums. His Forthcoming album should be in stores next tuesday. i heard most of the tracks already and i believe it should be an instant classic. especially among a lot of other things that come out, stuff i believe really dosen't take much effort to produce. There aren't many artists out there now that can lyrically Contend with Common. (only a select few i'll talk about those few later.) but i had to mention his album because the first two tracks ("the Game" and "People") were co-produced by my favorite DJ, DJ Premier who's old school and never changes. Both tracks are instant classics. as I believe the album will be.

(When I first saw the picture I thought he had on a wig, but when you look at it carefully, its a hood he's got on.)
'teef

No comments: